Our popular resort located along Johor’s Eastern coastline. It features a water park, fitness centre and private beach in the district of Kota Tinggi, internationally known as the most popular beach in Malaysia.
Ideal for family with kids, couple and those visiting for a week, an event or a short-term stay. The air-conditioned suites come with modern décor and separate living areas. Amenities include a safety deposit box and tea/coffee maker. Bathtub and shower facilities are also available. Free parking is provided.
LOOK HOW IT WORKS THE DEPOSIT
Guests are welcome to use their rooms and common area of the Hotel during the stay like:
* The water rides and lots of activities for the kids (don’t forget your sunglasses!) at the water park "Splash" (Not Adventure).
* The ballroom and function rooms equipped with stage, screen, chairs and table for up 1000 people, for small meetings, weddings, fun gathering (karaoke) and even family reunions.
* The Fitness Center, Swimming pool and Spa. Each pool have their own towels counter.
* Sunny day: Private beach area with sand and surf just steps away from your door. Rainy day activities: enjoy the great indoors
* Lian Hua Seafood restaurant offers Chinese and local cuisine.
* Asian and international dishes are served at Teratai Coffee House.
* Wine and light snacks at the beachfront Rhu Bar.
📷 Share photos from your visit on Instagram using @ or #mondosol to 🍀 win free nights.
Other things to note
During summer the property may only be bookable for weekly stays, from Saturday to Saturday.
- the water park inside their premises is just a bigger sized indoor play area with water, not like the Adventure Water park.
- The building and lift facility is run down.
- The single bed is small for an adult to sleep especially for those who roll over easily.
- Children can be accommodated in the room in an extra bed.
- There is capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
Choose our amazing services like:
• Currency exchange.
• Bicycle rental services.
• Souvenirs can be purchased at the gift shop.
• Laundry without Additional charge agreed with the host.
• Upon request: transportation at a moderate price from the airport or Shuttle services from Point A to B in a snap.
• Possibility of guided excursions to the city and local culture.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
￫ Click on View all listings on the bottom left corner in Mondosol profile or search on the site.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pool and spa facilities
Private Steam sauna, Unheated Indoor swimming pool . Unheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
Parking and facilities
Parking Included, Roofed carport, Private Garden, Shared Playground . Shared Tennis court
Breakfast included, Housekeeper Included . Laundry service optional
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Elevator in building, Suitable for events, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Suitable for elderly or infirm . Wheelchair accessible
Deck chairs, Bicycles, Golf cart, Golf clubs, Ping-Pong-Table . Shared Fitness-Room
Kitchen and dining
Charcoal grill BBQ
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM (noon)
Mondosol’s place is located in Bandar Penawar, Malaysia.
It's 22 kilometers of sand offer all the amenities or solitude anyone can expect, plus the added bonus of glistening waves on one side, and unspoiled jungle on the other.
Also the driving time has been cut short due to the highway which been built for the convenience of the guest from anywhere by using the route of Senai Desaru Highway (E22) all the way to the Resort and Spa.
- Fisherman Museum (Muzium Nelayan) - 560 m
- Sebana Golf Resort - 2.06 km
- Desaru Beach - 2.33 km
- Desaru Fruit Farm - 9.36 km
- Singapore Changi Airport - 37.15 km
- Hang Nadim Airport - 51.15 km
- Kota Tinggi Waterfall - 54.98 km
Restaurants and markets:
- Teppan Restaurant 0.1 km
- Lotus Seafood Restaurant 0.1 km
- Teratai Coffee house Cafe/bar 0.1 km
- Seafood Restaurant Cafe/bar 0.1 km
- SKS Mall Supermarket 5.5 km
- Senai International Airport - 65.36 km
- Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport - 77.76 km
- Pulau Tioman Airport - 139.95 km
Beaches in the neighbourhood:
Desaru Beach Golden sand
Food and drink, Swimming, Water sports 450 m
Distance from city center: 75 km.
- Bus from JB Sentral to Bandar Penawar. 1h 14m 3€ 72.6 km. FREQUENCY Twice daily SCHEDULES AT causewaylink.com.my
- Bus from Senai Airport to Desaru Coast Adventure. 2h 20m 6€ - 11€ 122.9 km. From Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark 7 min by Taxi (5.4 km) 5€ - 7€. FREQUENCY Twice daily SCHEDULES AT causewaylink.com.my
- Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Taxi from Senai Airport to Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. 51 min One-Way from: 45€ - 55€ 79 km
- Taxi from Johor Bahru to Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. 53 min One-Way from: 35€ - 50€ 71.3 km
- Drive from Johor Bahru to Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. 53 min Approximate fuel cost: 8€ - 12€ 71.3 km
- 1.5 hour drive from Senai Airport.
In the Resort:
- There are buggies bringing you around everywhere.
View availability information for
Interaction with guests
Contact Elio and the Mondosl Team for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish and French) before you come and during your stay.
In this Hotel you will meet the staff, friendly, easy to communicate and willing to help. You will have a good experience and will stay here again next time
~ Contact them by email, phone and on person. As a guest, you have all the privacy an apartment has to offer, so please make yourself at home.